The Gamelands at Henderson Village are an exception hunting preserve encompassing over 3,400 acres offering some of the finest bird and game hunting in the South. Henderson Village will arrange for the processing of your game. We will also be happy, should time permit, to prepare a meal from your game in The Langston House.
Once you've experienced hunting at The Gamelands, you'll want to return each season and make it an annual tradition.
- Residential Hunting packages include 2 nights 3 days and all meals are included. $1250.00 per person. No trophy fee.
- Non-Residential Hunting $250.00 per day with a trophy feeâ€˜s are as follows Under 120 inches $400 120 to 130 $500.00, 130-140 inches $600.00 140-150 $1200, 151 and above $1500.00. Does are $150.00 each. (No meals or lodging)
- $350.00 With a one night stay, one hog per day, $175.00 per day no Lodging or meals, With a Trophy fee of $100.00.
- Half day- $375.00 includes lunch, each hunter gets 15 birds. Birds are $7.00 each after that.
- Full day- $750.00 each Includes lunch at Henderson Village, 30 birds, each additional bird after that $7.00.
- Lodging, breakfast, and lunch provided (Dinner not included)
- 1 day hunt - $450
- 2 day hunt - $850
- 3 day hunt - $1250
- Additional $250 to hunt from 3pm till dark.
- *Guide fee is not included in any of the pricing and will be $125 per hunt.
*All game can be cleaned and Processed for an additional charge*
Should you have any questions regarding hunting at The Gamelands at Henderson Village contact Craig Hall at (478) 988-8696.
Many outdoor activities are available in addition to hunting including, 5-stand sporting clays, pond fishing for bass and brim, and trekking through the fields and woods to observe the abundant native wildlife.
Contact us to find out more »